ANST - Titled Bard of the Steppes

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Tue May 26 20:41:33 PDT 1998

Greetings Friends!

I don't believe I saw the winner of the Bardic Competition at Steppes
Warlord mentioned.

The new titled Bard of the Steppes is Lady Lynette LeLong (and please
forgive me if I've mangled the name).

It was a very enjoyable evening, full of wonderful songs, poems, stories
and even an instrumental harp piece.  It was very difficult to judge,
but that just speaks for the quality of performers that attended.

I very much enjoyed my year as Bard of the Steppes, and I send out my
thanks to Baron Edwin and the populace of the Steppes for allowing me
the opportunity to serve.

Gio.