ANST - Awards at Steppes

Burke McCrory burkemc at ionet.net
Wed May 27 09:42:22 PDT 1998

At 10:41 PM 5/26/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Greetings Friends!
>
>I don't believe I saw the winner of the Bardic Competition at Steppes
>Warlord mentioned.
>
>The new titled Bard of the Steppes is Lady Lynette LeLong (and please
>forgive me if I've mangled the name).
><snip>

She is from the Barony of Wiesenfeuer and we are very proud of her.  She is
currently our title bard as well as the Bard of the Barony of Namron and
the shire of the Wastelands.
I would also like to congratulate Mistress Branwyn O'Brallaghan and Baron
Edwin FitzLloyd our Kingdoms newest Pelicans.  Additionally, it was
announced that Centurion Wilhelm von Buch will be elevated to the Chivalry
in Grand Court at Pensic.  Last but by no means least Cedric the Fiddler
was made the newest Lion of Ansteorra.  Vivat to all.

In Service to the Dream

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald
Baron of Wiesenfeuer