ANST - A New Poem

margiejr margiejr at sprintmail.com
Tue May 26 20:55:30 PDT 1998

>On Tue, 26 May 1998 19:31:51 -0500, "margiejr"
><margiejr at sprintmail.com> wrote:
>
>:>>    Vivat!  That was a wonderful piece.  May it be reproduced
>:>>for the telling if proper credit is given?  I would like to learn this
>:>>piece and tell it myself.
>:>>
>:>>Sir Aaron MacGregor
>:>
>:>
>:>Yes Sir, and I would be deeply honored if you told it.
>:>
>:>Lady Simone O'Dunlaing
>:>Barony Of Elfsea
>:>
>
>You beat me to it Sir Aaron.  It is a lovely piece.
>

>Larkin O'Kane

Because of the Overwellming regurests both Public and Private by many
talented Bards in Our Fair kingdom to Perform the new poem Honor and
Courage. I am giving Permision for it to be performed as so long as Proper
credit is given. and that I don't have to compete against my own Peice.

Lady Simone O'Dunlaing
Barony of Elfsea