ANST - emotions

Athena mbaxter at flash.net
Wed May 27 06:26:09 PDT 1998

Greetings!

I can no longer ignore the posts of the past weekend, so here goes:

1.  Yes, Kevon acted out of emotions.  How would you react to the
knowledge that something this horrible happened to your spouse?

2.  I know Kevon; he did not expect everyone to wig out on him.  What he
did expect was adult rationality to a serious situation.  A situation in
which not all details have been made public due to the investigation and
the DA's office.

3.  Finally, has anyone stopped for a moment to consider how his lady
feels.  The majority of people that have posted re this subject have
questioned her honor.  She is not just some girl who's "feelings have
been hurt."  She is the one, should this go to court, who will have to
relive the moment in front of total strangers and have her life torn
apart under a microscope.  Unfortunately, in this society, unless you
are beaten to a bloody pulp, the woman is the one first assumed to be
lying.

Now that I have this off my chest, I will not post on this subject
again.

Branwen