ANST - emotions

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed May 27 06:42:52 PDT 1998

Athena said something that sounded like:
> 2.  I know Kevon; he did not expect everyone to wig out on him.  What he
> did expect was adult rationality to a serious situation.  A situation in
> which not all details have been made public due to the investigation and
> the DA's office.

If not all the details can be made public, then it is not *our* right to
make them public nor to make assumptions nor accusations regarding it.

> 3.  Finally, has anyone stopped for a moment to consider how his lady
> feels.

Until *you* said anything, *I* had no clue who was involved in this. I
didn't know if it was mundane or Society based allegations. You have now
not only ruined the reputation of one person but two. After all, if the
alleged perpetrator is not-guilty, it looks bad for the alleged victim.

In Service,