ANST - Can O Worms

Connie Carroll Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
Wed May 27 03:10:48 PDT 1998

After going thru all the posts on censorship and so on, I feel
somewhat responsible in I only ask a question about who had moved to
Meridies. I never expected this kind of response and the direction it
would take. I do not advocate bad mouthing an individual but if they
have done some things that warrant letting people know to be on the
look out for them I don't have a problem. I assume most people who
discover for themselves whether the information is true or not.I know
I would as I would not let others decide for me whom I am to
associate with. Maybe I'm being naive in thinking others will act
this intelligently?

Kassandra NickKraken
JUST CALL ME MISTRESS BUNNY