ANST - Protocol..

HL Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Wed May 27 04:09:16 PDT 1998

On Wed, 27 May 1998 14:22:50 -0500, "Casey&Coni" <cjw at vvm.com>
wrote:

:>Pug wrote:
:>
:>>  I know a bunch of the honorifics for different awards and nobility,
:>>  but what I don't know is how you are supposed, if you do, mix them
:>>  when a person has more than one.
:>
:>I got this one...
:>
:>When they have two, use the one that ranks the highest only.

Unless!!!   Yeah, there's an exception to this rule too.    If Duke
Smashemdead, KSCA, ML, MP, WSA were engaged in Rapier Combat it
would be entirely proper to address him as Don Smashemdead. Would it
not?

Larkin O'Kane     I will not purposly offend anyone in a public forum:
CSM, AoO          If this post offends you, please tell me privately.