ANST - Elevation web-page request was re: Judgement

dssweet at okway.okstate.edu dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Wed May 27 14:44:00 PDT 1998

     Pug wrote:
     >I will!!!
     >Did you hear that Wilhelm will be elevated to Knighthood at Pennsic?
     >Did you hear that Baron Edwin and Mistress Branwyn got a Pelican?
     >Did you hear that Baron Sir Burke is gonna be elevated to be a
     >Pelican?
     >Did you hear that Cedric the Fiddler was eleveted to the Order of the
     >Lion and wandered around in a daze after that?

        Pug, I was wondering if it would be possible for you (or someone
     else who's willing) to keep an active "royalty web page" (as was done
     for Kein & Alyshia). I really found it enjoyable and useful to keep
     track of who's been elevated to Peerages, Nobility, and other
     important awards. And listing the proposed royal progress. Ya' know,
     sca-gossip.

        Can we cobble together one for TRM Jean Richard & Gladwen??
     (Obviously we can start with the above list.) Who else has been
     elevated this past reign?

        Someone want to volunteer to keep track of TRH Barn & Kat's awards?

        Then afterwards the pages could be collected together in a general
     history of Ansteorra. Hard copies could be given to the Kingdom
     Historian. And this could be done for past kings & queens as well.

     Anyone else think this is a good idea?

     Estrill