ANST - sad news

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed May 27 14:15:42 PDT 1998

Sad news, indeed, the passing of Ansteorra's 15th Queen,
Countess Drusilla of Northumbria.  I knew her to be a lady
of good humor, high intellect, (or is that good intellect
and high humor), and much wit.  I saw her as a good queen,
a most noble lady, and a good friend.  I mourn her passing.
This is the first time a former ruler of Ansteorra has passed
on.  Please convey my condolences to those closest to her
in this time.

- Galen of Bristol