ANST - nontoxic topic/stories needed

tegan at swbell.net tegan at swbell.net
Wed May 27 11:31:55 PDT 1998

Due to the recent threads that have been on this list (which I feel are
non of my businness) I find myself in dire need of uplifting.
I find it was not just this list but a non sca art list that I subscribe
to has for the first time broken down into name calling.
On the SCA arts list I saw the heading "Things you can do with oak
lumber" and I was afraid to read the post.

Now for the reason for this message.
I'm the chronicler for the Loch and I am looking for some fillers
stories for our publication. I would like to hear some inspiring
tales,humorous tales, at this point the "no dung there I was stories"
would seem like pure gold.(never thought you'd hear that from me did you
Alexis)
We have a lot of new-comers in our area and I would like to let them
know that for every foul incident there our many more acts of love,
honor and chivalry performed in the SCA.
You may e-mail these to me privatly or if you feel that they might
be of inerest to the list post them. I'm sure I am not the only one in a
blue funk right now.
And please it is not my intention to make light of the current
situations that have stirred such emotional posts.
Belive me I have been there, done that and in the end no matter what the
outcome you don't even get a tee shirt!.But at least I was allowed to
suffer in private.

Tegan Rhos