ANST - Steppes Artisan

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Wed May 27 19:48:15 PDT 1998

Baron Edwin FitzLloyd bids you to come and be welcome at the 11th annual
Steppes Artisan and to the celebration of his 5th anniversary of being our
wondrous Baron.

August 8, 1998, Dallas Texas

Witness our Kingdoms Finest Artistry from our newest talents and seasoned
masters at an event where the art and artisans are a sight to behold.
Steppes Artisan, a grand Tradition!

There will be a new tradition added this year. The Steppes Artisan
collection of Articles. This will be a collection of documentation from the
participants of the event.

This year we will continue the display table for new comers and first time
efforts for those of you not wanting to compete but wish to participate. A
noon time treat will be available from the same great folks that made them
last year! A feast has been planned for the close of the event that will
fill your hunger with the very best. We will be doing a Game of the Season
menu with a sampler of Quail and Pheasant. The main course will consist of
Hennys in Bruet: chicken, bacon, beer, bread, cumin, pepper, salt, ginger,
saffron, 14th c., prepared by the Declairmont family. A beef dish will be
provided by the Baron.

The site opens at 9 am and judging, will commence at 10:30 AM  by our
glorious past Steppes Artisans! If you are planning to display, table space
is limited to one table per artisan due to space limitations. If you have
special display needs, please contact the Autocrat. Other special setup
needs and dietary restrictions can also be addressed to the autocrat.
Release forms will be provided at the site unless you wish to receive it via
electronically or U.S. mail.

Autocrat:
Lady Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
Franchesca V. Havas
4419 Cedarcrest Drive
McKinney, Texas 75070
(972) 529-1309 before 9 pm
ches at io.com
http://www.io.com/~ches/artisan98.html

Site fee this year will be $4. Please make checks payable to "S.C.A., Inc. /
Barony of the Steppes".

Ches