ANST - Countess Drusilla update

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu May 28 05:06:33 PDT 1998

From: "Ken McCune" <papa_grall at hotmail.com>

Greetings, Pug!

I have just gotten some updated information on the funeral and
Visitation.

Countess Drusilla's remains will be in state for visitation at the
Brookview Funeral Home at 3325 Bosque, Waco, TX  76707 (this address for
flowers).
She will be able to be viewed from 6-8pm tomorrow.

The funeral will be held at 3pm Friday, May 29, 1998, at the Waco
Memorial Park Mausoleum Chapel, at Waco Memorial Park, on IH-35.
Mourners in attendance should take the Hewitt exit and stay on the
northbound access road.  Waco Memorial is the second cemetery on the
right.  The chapel is at the back of the cemetery.

The family has requested that SCA attendees please come in garb if
possible.  However, they would like SCA friends to attend, whether in
garb or not.  Dan the Piper, who piped for Dru's coronation, will be
playing at the funeral.

Also, our Dragon's Meat, to be held on Nov. 6-8 (details later), will be
in memoriam of Countess Drusilla.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at this e-mail
address.

I remain
Yours in service,
Eoghan MacRaven