ANST - Protocol..

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Thu May 28 06:09:35 PDT 1998

In a message dated 98-05-27 16:58:16 EDT, Vicount Galen writes:

>Pick one, as appropriate to the context or to your preference.
>
>Stringing together multiple titles in front of a name is gauche.
>
>- Galen of Bristol, Viscount, KSCA, Pel.

This is SOOO TRUE!!!!!!!

You can call me Excellency
You can call me Squire
You can call me -HEY YOU!!!
Just don't call me LATE FOR FEAST.

Baron Bors of Lothian
Baron Loch Soillier
Squire to Sir Rurick ( Sir WHOOO??)
Principle- Order of the SerpentsToils
Sable Thistle- Metal casting
Sable Thistle- Leather work
Sable Comet
Past Baronial Defender- Boardermarch
3 times past Defender- Torre De Brassos
Past Defender- Golden Phoinex

BTW

For any one who got this far in this nauseating post- I need ratan sword
blanks-  When  I was sick three years ago, I gave all of my ratan away to the
new and old fighters of the Loch, thinking I would never get to fight again,
but now that I have my medical OK from Doctor and Wife, I need some more
sticks.  Anyone in the Kingdom selling or is it still Franks Cane in
California?

P.S. HEY Villie- congrats on your upcoming Knighting at Pennsic- remember a
talk we had after the bridge battle at Gulf Wars one or two? Remember the
bet??  I'll  look forward to a bottle of your Mead !!