ANST - Elevation web-page request was re: Judgement

Almar Bjarnklo almar_b at hotmail.com
Thu May 28 06:24:09 PDT 1998

I forgot, Randal is an old timer who came back, He used to be Thorons
house defender... .the name of the house slips my memory.  We also had 2
more AOA awarded, Ladyt Julianna who is a wonderfull artisian in stained
glass and Lord Gurin Koko- nidu who if you have not heard his stories
you have missed out.  He is one of , if not the best story teller I have
ever heard.  If you see the Blue "cloud " tent with red and white
mongolean designs on the top thats him!  He and his lady Torgana are
fairly new to Ansteorra from the East Kingdom.
  A bit winded Almar