ANST - academy

Lenny Zimmermann zarlor at acm.org
Thu May 28 06:51:05 PDT 1998

 Hi Kayleigh!

Just so you know what I had planned for the Honor/Person class. I have
about 30 mins. on The 16th Century Italian Ideals of Honor and Their
Use on the SCA Tournament Field. Baron Kazimir was, I believe,
considering somehting along the lines of contrasting Russian idesl of
chivalry/honor with the more western Europen view. I don't know about
anyone else and you might want to check with Kazimir directly for how
he would want to title the class. I'll get with him and see how we
will mesh what we have since the schedule implies that our classes are
together as one. Let me know if that is or is not the case.

Thanks!
Lionardo
zarlor at acm.org or zimmerml at kci1.com