ANST - nontoxic topic/stories needed

margiejr margiejr at sprintmail.com
Thu May 28 07:09:17 PDT 1998

Tegan Rhos

You can use the New Poem I posted to the List last week. I have reposted it
her in cas you no longer have it. I would love a copy of the newletter it
appers in.

Lady Simone O'dunlaing
MKA Margaret Stevens
3317 Littlejohn Ave
Fort worth Tx 76105

                                                Honor and Courage
                                                              by
                                                 Lady Simone O'Dunlaing

One I traveled this land a youth smitten with fame.
Eagerly trying my hand Fighting only for fame.
With a purse full of Gold still feeling Quite sad.
I sought and Old Warrior to better my Hand.

Sir, Make me a warrior to fight fearless and bold.
To be a great Warrior having all I can hold.
Son, I will tell you of Honor and the Best you can Hold.
for your fighting for not; If your Honor is sold.

For I have traveled with Princes.
I've traveled with Kings.
Many wonders I've Witnessed.
Many wonders I've Seen,
And the Greatest Gift that any man can Possess.
Is the Honor and Courage; That Endures unto Death.

The Old Warrior spoke of Honor in Battle and in Life.
Honor showed in his manner, and the way he did Fight.
It took Seven Long years to make me a man.
Fighting Only with Honor, and the Courage to Stand.

I fought with the Warrior over Dover's white Land.
Fighting for Loved ones, and the Good Of our Land.
I think of My youth and I Thank the Old Man
For giving me a purpose, far greater than the Gold of Man.

Now I have traveled with Princes.
I've traveled with Kings.
Many wonders I've Witnessed.
Many wonders I've Seen,
And the Greatest Gift that any man can Possess.
Is the Honor and Courage; That Endures unto Death

traveling  our  land I met a youth smitten with fame.
Eagerly trying his hand Fighting only for fame.
With a purse full of Gold he was feeling quite sad.
He sought  this Old Warrior to better his hand Hand.

Sir, Make me a warrior to fight fearless and bold.
I thought of the Old Warrior and these words I told.
Son, I will tell you of Honor and the Best you can Hold.
for your fighting for not; If your Honor is sold.

For,I have traveled with Princes.
I've traveled with Kings.
Many wonders I've Witnessed.
Many wonders I've Seen,
And the Greatest Gift that any man can Possess.
Is the Honor and Courage; That Endures unto Death

Lady Simone