ANST - Re: Brewing (was Re: Cool News!!!)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu May 28 11:08:00 PDT 1998

Damaris of Greenhill said something that sounded like:
> Please tell us the story of your "Cottontips" sig line?  Please Please.

It's very boring.

This is actually from a box of cottontips from Japan. Apparently they
write all sorts of strange things on different items, and this was one
that my lady brought back.

> (psst...I just started another batch of Strawberry mead)

Cool. I started a half batch of Johannesburg Reisling and a Pyment. Need
to get stuff done for Pennsic and the fall event.

Btw, everyone!

  Calling all Brewers, Vintners and Cordialers. There will be a display
  and competetion at Candlemas held in Bryn Gwlad during February.
  The competetion will include seperate categories for different styles
  of beverages, as well as special consideration for newcomers to the
  art and "period" style. The overall best entry will receive a fruit
  press. You must be present to win the overall prize. We request your
  attendance anyway so we can have discussions on how to properly judge
  brewing, displaying, etc. There will be a fund-raiser tavern at Bryn
  Gwlad's fall event. If you want to help by donating prizes to this
  endeavor, please contact Pug at (512)323-9722 or pug at pug.net.

Ciao,