ANST - nontoxic stories, yep yep yep

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Thu May 28 10:54:36 PDT 1998

At 08:37 AM 5/28/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Lady Simone wrote:
>> Ok now you've done it.  8> (smack,smack smack) 8> Bad Mayne , Bad Mayne
>
>No, no, it's "Mayne gauche, Mayne gauche"!
>
>Daniel "poignard remark" de Lincolia

Oh, what sharp wit and peircing insight! Such eloquence beyond com-parry!
What honorable lustre, I feel I might feint dead away! Which of us wouldn't
also love to thrust his worries into his wash, buckle on a cloak of
defiance, lace up their boots, and spend vigilant nights en guard against
the demons of  verbal mediocrity? Who among us could possibly be on the
fence about this one? It's enough to a make one want to shed a musket tear.

OK, OK--I promise not to re-poste on this again.

heeheeheeheehee
Aquilanne
(ok, where *was* that coffee cup...)