ANST - Central Regional Knight Marshal & replacing sword

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu May 28 12:25:59 PDT 1998

Good Day All,

Two things. First is to let the fighters in the Central Region know
that I am still the Central Regional Marshall until a replacement is
named. Send your reports to me at:

Michael F. Gunter
4319 Scottsdale Dr.
Mesquite, TX 75150

Put the initials "CRKM" in the lower corner of the envelope.

Please make sure your local knight marshalls know this.

Also, if you are interested in the position, please let me and Sir Karl
know.

On the second front, would somebody who knows please let me know who's
sword I broke at Steppes Warlord? There was so much confusion looking
for a sword that I'm not sure who's weapon I wound up with. I have a
stave of rattan as replacement.

Thanks,

Gunthar