ANST - request for directions

CRICKETRED at aol.com CRICKETRED at aol.com
Thu May 28 17:12:59 PDT 1998

ok folks.. I keep trying to post a map to gonzales.. and at least on my end..
it looks like it keeps messing up.  please note that 183 does indeed go
straight through gonzales and if you don't veer off onto us 90 a, you'll wind
up in the shire of Rivertree.  not a bad place mind you.. but.. that's not
where the event's at.  when you get to 2091 take a  " thattaway" ( map points
down.. it depends which way you're coming from) and follow the signs to the
Lakewood Recreation area.
   Hope to see y'all there!!
    ~Cricket~