ANST - Culture Camps at Defender

margiejr margiejr at sprintmail.com
Fri May 29 15:49:06 PDT 1998

Alisha, Each year at Elfsea Defender. individuals Volenteer to Sponcer a
camp To represent a Specific Culture of the Middle ages. People come and
camp with the Culture camp that they wish to Live for the weekend. The Camps
are Judged and a Big chest of Goodies is given to the Best Culture Camp.

Culture camps also Let Newcomers Like yourself see the Varrity of
Possibilitys avalible to them for thier Personas in the Socity..

Anyone want to add more to this explination Go for it.

Lady Simone