ANST - Culture Camps at Defender

HL Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Fri May 29 21:10:06 PDT 1998

On Fri, 29 May 1998 18:51:12 -0500, "j'lynn yeates"
<jyeates at bga.com> wrote:

:>
:>then there are those of us pimate types who feel that we were short changed by
:>evoloution and are patiently waiting for science to get to a point where we can get our
:>tails back ... and hopefully then we can "leave the well" and "return to the trees".
:>
:>
:>'wolf
:>
Primate types? I thought the discussion fit the equine type.
especially the south end of a northbound one. :)

Larkin O'Kane     I will not purposly offend anyone in a public forum:
CSM, AoA, AQR     If this post offends you, please tell me privately.