ANST - Culture Camps at Defender

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Fri May 29 23:56:35 PDT 1998

On Fri, 29 May 1998 17:32:59 -0700 "P. Crandall Polk"
<pcrandal at flash.net> writes:

>> I have a petrie dish with some bacteria in it, does that count for a
>> culture?
>
>Only if it is used in wine, beer or cheese.
>All of these cultures are welcome in my camp.
>
>Crandall

When I lived in Marion, indiana, therre was a doctor who always put funny
messages on his marque outside his office, usually lampooning the local
city officials and other things. my favorite was "What is the difference
between Marion and yogurt? Yogurt is an active, living culture!"

Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Ansteorra