ANST - flying cats, mitted kitten's, armoured tigers ... was kittens-mitted

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Sat May 30 07:00:29 PDT 1998

On 30 May 98, at 7:26, Sandy M Koenig wrote:

> You sound like the guy who puts tape on the cat's feet and then watches
> him try to get it off.  *no insult intended* ..

none taken ... how else are you going to teach them to fly ???

lest you think me a total beast (only a partial beast), i never did build that motorized
cat piloted hang-glider i was thinking about.  as a social wanted to see how they would
do on equal footing with birds ... that and wanted to develop a affordable air-force for
the house.

actually always wanted flying monkey's, and figured cats were a good place to start

and through all the "silly human tricks" ended up with five well-adjusted and social
felines that lived with me for many, many years.

still have the design work i was doing for some armour a formerly local friend wanted
for his "cat" ... a 200#, hand raised bengal-tiger ... unfortunately the city grew to fast
and he was forced out of his place and lost touch with him through the moves.  pity,
would have been a fun project ... was planning combination mail & plate for head,
throat, spine, shoulders and hips .... wanted to show up event and see if anyone
wanted to "play" with her - she *loved* wrestling humans

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves