ANST - NYLON & POLY WOVEN FABRIC

G.A.I Co.,Ltd. gaicoltd at chollian.net
Sun May 24 05:15:04 PDT 1998

Dear Sir

We're so pleased to introduce ourselves as a manufacturer and exporter of various textiles in S. Korea.
Our main item is nylon item (taffeta, trilobal, taslan and oxford) for jacket, sportswear and tent usage.
We've exported this item being with various coating like acrylic, polyurethane and metalic for water proof
For a long time in order for off shore business (China, Srilanka and Bangladesh) and direct export to
America and Europe (Normally, in case of coating item it desn't need quota.)
Especially, we're very competitive supplier for sports jacket (skiwear, jogging suit etc.)
As well as artificial leather (pu leather)
When you need some fabric for garment, Please check our quality and price.
You can see the below items and check our site.

NYLON & POLY WOVEN FABRIC
1. 100% nylon taffeta 190T, 210T, 230T, 260T, 290T, 290T 58"/60" plain dyed and various coating
2. 100% nylon rib stop 190T, 210T, 230T, 58"/60" plain dyed and various coating
3. 100% nylon taslan 186T, 205T, 228T 58"/60" plain dyed and various coating
4. 100% nylon triolbal 190T, 210T 58"/60" plain dyed and various coating
5. 100% nylon twill 100d, 210d 58'/60" plain dying and various coating
6. 100% nylon oxford 210d, 330d, 360d, 420d 58"/60" plain dying and various coating
7. 100% nylon dobby (cat's eye, ram bose, bird eye etc) 58"/60" plain dying and various coating
8. 100% polyester taffeta

N/C, N/P, C/N, T/C, FABRIC
1. nylon/cotton plain, twill, dobby, satin, with plain dyed and various coating
2. nylon/polyester plain, twill, dobby, satin with plain dyed and various coating
3. cotton/nylon plain twill, dobby, satin with plain dyed and various coating
4. polyester/cotton plain, twill with plain dyed and various coating

PU LEATHER FABRIC
1. T/C pu leather 54"
2. 100% polyester interlock pu leather 54"
3. 100% polyester circular pu leather 54"
4. 100% polyester tricot pu leather 54"
5. 100% cotton pu leather 54"
When you have some inquiry, please feel free to request our offer.
We look forward to hear form you soon.

Tel: 82-2-739-2612
Fax: 82-2-739-2610
Homepage: http://www.gai.co.kr