ANST - squires and cadets

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri May 15 08:47:24 PDT 1998

> HAH! Yeah right! I for one will be fighting come hell or high water. I'm
> sure many others will not let the weather(or smoke) affect them.
>
> This whole thing with the "dangerous Mexican smoke" seems pretty overblown
> to me. I've worked outside all week long (around Houston, Victoria, Conroe,
> etc) and have'nt had any problem.
>

> Timo

I'm sure that many people won't have any problems, especially you guys in Houston
who are used to breathing soup. :-{)}

But for people who have allergies and asthma this is a real problem. Thyra has
been just about to die all week due to the stuff. Also, although a minor problem
but one that would affect my fighting, is the fact that my contacts have been
very dry and scratchy. So much so that I'm just wearing glasses until this goop
clears.

People with breathing problems should think about wearing a filter mask if they
plan on going to events or doing any type of exercise in unfiltered air.

Yers,

Gunthar