ANST - squires and cadets

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Fri May 15 13:38:12 PDT 1998

> Since this el nino season started, I had the worst allergies I can
> remember and this smoke is driving my eyes nuts.  Life would really be
> hell if I wore contacts...

from someone who does wear gas-perm contacts (and copes with the allergies) ... life
has become hell during the last week or so (and i though riding the harley with them
was problematic ...)

even my rott/wolf has gone underground ... literally ... spending all his time in the den
under the garage slab ...

'wolf

... hate that metallic "taste" to the air - reminds me of one of the prime reasons why i
left houston 17 years back