ANST - squires and cadets

AuroraeB AuroraeB at aol.com
Fri May 15 20:37:42 PDT 1998

About the smoke warning.........

I am not doing the event this weekend, but have other outdoor plans (A beach
party), and my husband works in a hospital.  I had him ask the respiratory
therapist today exactly what the severity was.

According to the respiratory therapist at Methodist hospital in First Colony,
the only people who should stay in this weekend are those who have breathing
problems like serious asthma, emphysema, pulmonary disease, or other serious
breathing problems.  Allergy sufferers will notice it, but unless you have the
most serious allergy problems, it will be okay, and he said definately not to
wear contact lenses if possible. And kids should be kept fairly settled, as
they breathe more.  So, kids need to play easy outdoors.  Just common sense
"take it a bit easier" and be more conscious of your breathing, was all he
suggested.

Have fun at the event, hope to catch the Midsummer Fair one in June.....

Tracy