ANST - Pennsic preperations

mirrim at texas.net mirrim at texas.net
Sun May 17 01:28:50 PDT 1998

>     I am considering going to Pennsic for the first time this year.
>     What
> do I need to do to camp with the rest of the Kingdom, and when do I
> need to do it?  Are there any other special preperations I should
> make other than the usual preperations for attending a large distant
> event?
>
> Robert Fitzmorgan

You need to fill out and send in a pre-registration form and send it
in if know you will be going.  The pre-reg fee is $60 and due by June
1.  The deadline to request a refund if you pre-reg and then decide
not to go is July 31.  Pre-reg is not transferable.  There is a $10
surcharge at the gate at Pennsic if you did not pre-reg, and there is
a $20 surcharge if you are not a paid member.  I can send you a copy
of the pre-reg form to mail in if you email me your address.

Other than pre-registration, there is a special flyer for people who
are new to Pennsic available from the Pennsic autocrat.  Check the
Pennsic webpage for the address to obtain it.

Pennsic will  have at least one major thunderstorm, and the temp will
vary between 30 and 90 degrees.  Bring clothing for all weather and
temperatures, and bring lots of clothes.

Mirrim

"Practice principled acts of self-interest and ruthless logic"