ANST - Request for information on Centurion of the Sable Star Award

KochKA at gvl.esys.com KochKA at gvl.esys.com
Mon May 18 07:09:42 PDT 1998

As far as scroll painting goes, if something is fieldless, you can
pretty much paint the background for it whatever color you like.  But
while the badge for the Centurion is fieldless, as Larkin notes below,
you'll probably want to paint the shield (the background for the badge
on the scroll) red.  The cloak of the Centurion is invariably red, so it
seems appropriate to carry that over to the scroll.  If I remember
right, the little man is actually wearing a cloak, so you'd want to
paint that red, too.

Thyra of Black Oak Keep