ANST - Squires

RAISYA RAISYA at aol.com
Mon May 18 08:09:03 PDT 1998

Sir Lyonel,

I can't recall everything that happened, but this is as close as I remember.

Centurion Timotheus won the overall Chivalric competition, as well as the
heraldry and chivalric portions.

The rapier overall winner was, I think, a Lord Henri?  He also won the rapier
portion, and, I believe, the bardic portion (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Lady Simone of Stargate won the obstacle course and the dance portion of the
competition.

HL Teleri won the A&S portion of the competition.

I feel like I'm forgetting someone, and I apologize, but I was pretty
exhausted by the time we had court.  The fighting was excellent, the art work
was impressive, and from the laughter, the bardic and dancing were a lot of
fun as well.

Raisya Khorivovna