ANST - Ansteorran Count Mystery solved

HL Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Wed May 20 08:44:47 PDT 1998

On Wed, 20 May 1998 10:42:47 -0500 (CDT), Evan Paul Langlinais
<skwid at utdallas.edu> wrote:

>On Wed, 20 May 1998, Connie Carroll wrote:
>> It was Count Sutan. He has been living in Meridies for several months
>> now.
>
>Hmph.  Color me unsurprised.  Did his wife extinguish their fire by puking
>on it like she did ours?  And then leave because, dammit, it was too cold
>without a fire?

Well now, that was rather boarish behavior :)

[Sigh] and so was this reply.   Forgive me Regina, for casting fun at
your shortcomings . I see the three fingers point back at me when I point
one at you.

Larkin O'Kane     I will not purposly offend anyone in a public forum:
CSM, AoO          If this post offends you, please tell me privately.