ANST - Ansteorran Count Mystery solved

jhartel jhartel at net-link.net
Wed May 20 09:42:51 PDT 1998

joeb at waymark.net wrote:

> <Snipped a lot of accusations and random gossip>
>
> Y'know, I hate to have to be the one to say it("let him who
> has not sinned cast the first stone" or something like that)...

How right you are!  I should have replied to Skwid privately but
emotions got the best of me.  There are MANY things that were happening
to Gin in those days and not everyone was privy to them.  It is painful
to see one who has been a long-time friend sniped about when not all of
the facts and circumstances are known to the public.

Again I do apologize to those who read my words.

Moriel***