ANST - The list is moderated...

Kelsie Buntin kelsij at intellisys.net
Sun May 24 18:59:47 PDT 1998

----------
< Lady Simone wrote >
>I for one resent anyone who is going to regulate what I am going to say, or
>how I am going to say it.  In real life or the Society. I have a right to
My
>Opinion as dose everyone else. no human being should have the right to
>censor that opinion.

  In real life or society, you are entitled to that right.  This, however is
neither.  This is a privately run list that over the past days has delved
into legal territory that is vague at best.  Pug is responsible, ultimately,
for everything that is said, for nothing is said without his list and
implied (now expressed) approval.  You, I and everyone reading this have the
God given right to FUBAR our lives, but when we go where we have gone, we
endanger his.  We got on this list with his blessing.  How can we begrudge
Pug for protecting himself (and even some of the posters) from the dangers
inherrant in a litagacious society.
      Good work Pug.  Thanks for the list.

Ld Gorm MacLeod - gorm at intplsrv.net - MKA Robert Brown
Ly Elspeth Lancaster-kelsij at intellisys.net-MKA Kelsi Buntin