ANST - Protocol..

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Wed May 27 15:56:15 PDT 1998

<< Unless!!!   Yeah, there's an exception to this rule too.    If Duke
 Smashemdead, KSCA, ML, MP, WSA were engaged in Rapier Combat it
 would be entirely proper to address him as Don Smashemdead. Would it
 not?

When I announce his name, I read it off the card.  If it says "Duke", then
"Duke" it is.  If someone gets mad at me for saying the wrong title, then I'll
tell that person that it was what I read on the card.  Let them talk to the
List Mistress about it.

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)