ANST - Protocol..

F E Vedder fvedder at earthlink.net
Wed May 27 17:56:46 PDT 1998

Pug Bainter wrote:

> Good Morning,
>
>   I got a question.
>
>   I know a bunch of the honorifics for different awards and nobility,
>   but what I don't know is how you are supposed, if you do, mix them
>   when a person has more than one.

Actually, to be proper you shouldn't mix them at all.  You should use
either the higher title or the one the person prefers to be called.  In
practice, SCA folk combine them all the time, usually using the higher
one first. Some Kingdoms do it, others don't. Personally, it's not for
me (I have a CB and CP).

Evelyn