ANST - how to mit a kitten ... was kittens-mitted

Sandy M Koenig ravensmk at juno.com
Sat May 30 04:26:16 PDT 1998

You sound like the guy who puts tape on the cat's feet and then watches
him try to get it off.  *no insult intended* ..I had a roommate that did
that to his cat, but look for the expression when you let the cat play
with a balloon and the cat's claws
pops the balloon, the disappearing cat trick.  That was
an accident.  We were blowing up balloons to put in my boyfriend's car
for his birthday, and the cat thought it was a play ball.   Big surprise
for the cat when it popped.  We didn't see that cat for days, and when we
did,  Morris tried to give the cat another balloon.  Smart cat, wouldn't
have anything to do with it.