ANST - Class cancellation

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Sat May 30 15:43:38 PDT 1998

Hello, everyone. Neassa here.

Sandy M Koenig wrote:

> Hello Neassa, Sandy aka Raven here.  Please let me know when you
> reschedule this class.  I would like to participate.  Let me know the
> cost of materials, so forth.

This class was to be May's "Art in the Park," which is a bit of fun we
try to do at Stargate fighter practice at least once a month. It is
coordinated by the Stargate Minister of Arts and Sciences, Lady Beatrix.
Everyone is welcome, and there has yet to be a fee for materials,
handouts or such.

This particular class, basket weaving, is also free. I have lots of reed
and plenty of tools for everyone to use. The class will take about three
hours, but the students will walk away with a completed basket plus the
information and skills needed to make more.

We will reschedule the class at Monday night's populace meeting, so look
for the date in a posting on Tuesday.

Thanks,
Baroness Neassa of Stargate