ANST - Regional identity...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sat May 30 19:11:30 PDT 1998

Good Morning one and all,

  I was just at a meeting that involved discussions of regional identity
  and events. There is something I am very interested in that I hope
  those regions that have identity/events are willing to share.

  How does one do regional events so that the burden (financial and work)
  is balanced between the groups so that all involved leave happy?

  This seems like it would be very difficult to do, but there are
  regions that have been able to do it and continue to do so. Please
  help those of us in the dark.

  Thank you.

In Service,