ANST - News?

Steafanmac at aol.com Steafanmac at aol.com
Sun May 31 06:08:27 PDT 1998

Lord Edrei the Quiet from Calontir writes:

<<kersnip>>

YES... the sun is shining brightly. It looks to be a nice day. Think I'll go
for a drive. :)

To which I rejoice in saying:  The smoke from the lands to the south have
lifted from our fair Kingdom!  This is joyful news indeed!  'Tis cause for the
preparations of large feasts in the outdoors, to the rear of our homes and
castles, the quaffing of much ale and drink ... and of course, time to haul
out the Snoopy Dance and boogie.  <grin>

In service and celebration,
Steafan