ANST - Regional identity...

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Sun May 31 07:00:55 PDT 1998

Thanks for the great info on Northern Regional!
In my experience, when I lived in Stargate, regional events were held a number
of times. The monies were split evenly between the groups (profits).  All groups
got back their initial monetary investment.  Most regional events also made a
donation to the kingdom as well. (not sure of the exact amounts).
Another idea, let all groups involved get back their initial monetary
investment. Any additional monies can be had based on the number of volunteers
signed up from each group. This is similar to what happened at Gulf War (tho it
was a war point).  Any additional monies can be split based on the percentage of
volunteers.  Also, a percentage of the profits can be allocated to go to the
kingdom. (it is a good idea to specify what it would be used for:  crown's
travel expenses, children's activities, chiurgionate, chronicler's office, etc).

Question:  If a region becomes a Crown Principality (principality without prince
and princess) can they initiate a bank account for that group?

In service,
meadhbh