ANST - e-mail signatures

Helen and Bennie Brown browns at mail.intplsrv.net
Sun May 31 02:53:55 PDT 1998

> Date:          Sun, 31 May 1998 09:00:55 -0500
> From:          maddie teller-kook <meadhbh at io.com>
> Subject:       Re: ANST - Regional identity...

> Thanks for the great info on Northern Regional!
<snip>
> Bennie Brown wrote:

<snip>

Bennie had nothing to do with the reply, note signature.  His name on
reply address because we share e-mail.  Don't want any SCA stuff
attributed to him.

Sorry for bandwidth, but he doesn't play (says tunics don't have
pockets for his cigs) and won't do anything but go to local revels
with me.

Helen Brown
HL Hellen Bales MacQueene
Stronghold of FalconRidge, Kingdom of Ansteorra
browns at intplsrv.net
Altus, Oklahoma