ANST - delays

J. Scott & Arisa Ballentine ballentine at earthlink.net
Sun May 31 09:25:05 PDT 1998

Larkin, I received this message at 11:17 AM, that would be 26 minutes relay.
If you would like, send to me privately and we can get some sense of the
difference.  However, due to circumstances beyond control (i.e. net traffic,
router speeds, etc.) I don't know how much that info would be worth to you.

Fergus Stout
ballentine at earthlink.net