ANST - Regional identity...

Susan M Galindo lilystar at juno.com
Sun May 31 11:20:23 PDT 1998

In my case, I am the autocrat for Western Regional Arts & Science College
come August 1st, 1998. I am trying to include someone from each group
here in the Western Region to be in charge of something at this event. If
every group is doing something then it makes the event run smoother. When
we hold Gothic Wars we do the same thing, the autocrat asks each group or
puts them in charge of some sort of work at that particular event. Some
times households have also been asked to handle certain types of work at
events as well. The common goal for the event is to work together and
make the event a big success.

HL Adelaide Walcheman