ANST - banishment issues

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Nov 1 12:03:11 PST 1998

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai

>To be honest, I do not remember hearing of any banishments that were due
>to personal reasons. All of them in Ansteorra I have heard of were for
>legal/safety concerns. (I do not make claim that they were founded or not.)

This has been the principal source of banishment; however, occasionally a
banishment is instituted for reasons of discipline.  Not that I want to
reopen old woulds, but several years ago an Ansteorran king gave the
Ansteorran knights a writing  assignment of sorts.  Those who refused to
complete the assignment were banished.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace