ANST - SCA superstitions.

Shane Foster sorcerer at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Thu Nov 5 20:30:38 PST 1998

I was sitting down on the bus today humming a few SCA songs when something
crossed my mind (Which really hurt cause we were at a red light). :P

Anyway, I was wondering if there are any SCA superstitions out there?
Things like the taboo against singing 'Brave and Soggy Host' at An Tir
events.  (Gee can you guess which song I was humming).  Please pass this
message around to any other SCA mailing lists I am very intrested in the

YIS,
AEthelstan Gyldonheort of Carlisle,
Wolf's Head Herald of Borealis.

AEthelstan King,  lord of eorls,
Ring-bestower,  and also his brother,
Edmund AEtheling,  won with the sword-edge
Lifelong glory  in battle at Brunanburh.
                          - Excerpt from 'The Battle of Brunanburh'.