ANST - New topic: tents

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 07:26:04 PST 1998

even better where to find a period tent  that doesn't leak and the
poles don't break!!

=)
Forever grateful for your indulgence
Lady Annora von Kohler
<<<<<<<<

What we did is design our queen-size rope bed, and then made a tent in
which our bed would fit.  It is a 10' x 20' oval pavillion, and only
takes my husband and I 45 minutes to set up completely, with the beds
made.  And our poles have never broken.  But we need a van and/or
trailor to haul it.  This is not something that will fit in a hatchback.

Tyrca
(I will have a picture of it at LPT this weekend, if you want to see
it.)

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
-"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of Elfsea (Life is Good in Elfsea!)
(all sorts of places in and around Ft. Worth, TX)
Kingdom of Ansteorra