ANST - LPT Schedule

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 6 14:22:33 PST 1998

Greetings!

Here is a THE schedual for Laurels' Prize Tourney.  Please pass it on
for those who the info could help.

Your Servant to Command,
 Philip White

Site:
  9 AM  Site and Gate opens
  4 PM  Gate Closes
  5 PM  Set up for Court
  Evening  Dance and Music  :)

Sideboard:
  11:30 AM - 12:30 PM  Our first selection
  12:30 PM - 1:30 PM   Something new to try
  1:30 PM  - 2:30 PM   Last selection
  If planning to stay for danceing and music, we would like to invite
  you to bring food and drink to your satisfaction.  Remember no
  alcohol allowed.

Static Display:
   9 AM  Display Set Up
  10 AM  Judging Begins
   4 PM  Judging Ends
   4 PM  Display Tear Down
    Breaks are planned for artisans displaying.  We are dividing the
  hall into two sections.  The first break will be from 12PM to 1:30
  PM and the second break will be from 1:30 PM to 3 PM.  This will
  give artisans the chance to look at others displays and get
  something to eat as well, while not having to worry that they will
  miss a Laurel's comments on there display.  Also, those artisans
  displaying both static and alcohol will be in the first groop so
  they will be able to be with their displays while judging.

Performing Arts:
   9 AM - 3 PM  May sign up for first piece
  11 AM - 3 PM  May sign up for second piece
  12 PM - 3 PM  May sign up for third piece
  12 PM - 4 PM  Performing Arts Judging

    A note to those doing both performing and static, try best to
  schedual your performance during you break so that you do not miss
  being judged.

Eisteddfodd:

  10 AM Begins
  Ends when current Kingdom Bard is satisfied with a victor.

    Contact Viscout Galen or Lady Vivane to sign up for the
  competition.  Format is a double-elem tournament.  Ceck the
  November Blackstar for more details.

Alcohol:
  12 PM - 12:30 PM    Set Up of Display
  12:30 PM - 1:30 PM  Judging
  1:30 PM - 2 PM      Tear Down of display
  2 PM - 4 PM         Brewing round Table

  Alcohol is confirmed!!! We will allow judging.

Children's Activities:

  10AM - 12PM First Session
  1PM  - 4PM  Second Session

    A&S is planned for the children as well as other activities.
  Please do not abuse this service and remember to take responsibility
  for your children.