ANST - Estrella War Pre-Registration

Jamie jamers at primenet.com
Tue Nov 10 00:20:37 PST 1998

Greetings, all,

Seems to be the time for Estrella War posts!

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Lady Giliana and I am the
Pre-Registration Steward for Estrella War XV.  This year is the first
time that pre-registration is available for Estrella, so I wanted to
make it known to all at this time.

Pre-registration for Estrella is meant to make Troll go faster and
allows folks early entry to the site.  Troll will go faster, as your
information will be ready already. <G>  You'll come to the door with
your pre-reg confirmation, membership verification, and mundane ID
(like drivers license) to be allowed access to the pre-reg line.
Parking passes, gate books, children's wristbands, pre-printed
waivers, site tokens, etc., will be organized for easy access. You
will review everything, sign what you need to and be on your way!
I'm hoping for each person's registration to only take a few
minutes. No forms to fill-out there, it will be done ahead of time.

Entry to the site will be 8am for pre-registered folks, vs noon for
everyone else.

(Note: Prices are the same and payment is in money order or
cashiers checks only.)

The form is designed that you can print it out and follow the
directions.  Pretty easy, really. (If I do say so myself. <G>) The
form is available in many formats at the Estrella War website:
http:\\www.estrellawar.com.  If this is an inconvenience, or if you
have any questions/concerns, please do feel free to contact me
directly. I can also mail or fax forms upon request.

Feel free to copy these forms (and this information) as often as you
like.

In Service,

Lady Giliana Spencer de Windermere
SunDragon / Atenveldt