ANST - Disgruntled (but getting motivated) 16th Century Laborers Union, Local 153.

adams, ozy ozy at door.net
Tue Nov 10 21:52:07 PST 1998

Ask and ye shall receive....

> > Well, if you're looking for projects, the kingdom could use some siege
> > ramps for Gulf Wars.
> > lo vostre por vos servir
> > Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace, Capitan

What is the rise and run and width of an acceptable ramp?
How many do you want, and will you take responsibility for transporting
them, or seeing that they are transported?

> Oh yes! And more ballistas! Remember our army getting pincushioned by all
> the cursed ballistas last year?
> We need more ballistas! And pavases! We need pavases for our archers.
> Ballistas and pavases and siege ramps!
> Improved War Armadillos! Definately better armadillos.
> C'mon you louts, get to work!
> Yours,
> Prince Gunthar
> P.S. I like ballistas.

I do not about Ballistas, I would hate to bear the liability of turning
Engines over to others' without supervision, though I would love to
participate in the efforts of any Company endeavoring to field Engines.

How many pavases would you like, Your Princeness? How big? How heavy must
they be, or can they be light in weight? Bright yellow with big black
stars?

Ditto for Armadillos. Send me a picture and tell me how many you want.

We of the Disgruntled Sixteenth Century Laborers Union, Local 153, prefer
to not be referred to as louts-
It is like a small plan, it lacks the power to stir our souls.

-0zymandias Breakstock (still accepting suggestions for a new and improved,
okay by the heralds, 16th century German name to call mine own)